Universidad Azteca International Programs aims to be a premiere institution of academic excellence with a global perspective providing a diverse community of learners. Broad-based educational programs that promote inquiry, mastery and application of knowledge, concepts and skills while fostering ethical leadership, responsible service and the challenging global community.
Universidad Azteca International Programs provides services and programs that contribute an international dimension to the research, teaching and community service. In addition to services for students, Azteca also provides support to senior administration and faculty members in furthering Universidad Azteca´s international activities.
Universidad Azteca International Programs is the professional and scientific education provider for students globally for individuals working in professional academic sectors.
- Create, preserve and communicate knowledge and Higher Education at International level and, thereby, contribute to the cultural, social and economic well-being of the people of the world.
- Proving outstanding education in undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate, Continuing education and selected professional and vocational areas.
- Maintaining excellent teaching, an effective learning environment with an optimum student population size.
- Producing research, scholarship and creative work that is recognized internationally and locally.
- Providing an equitable environment focused on learning.
- Enhancing strong tradition of community and professional service.
- Foster quality and promote the advancement of excellence and leadership.
- Obtain outstanding capabilities in utilizing 21st century technologies.
- Focus on international recognition of excellence through accreditation and external evaluation of all its activities.
- The development of the intellectual potential and character of every individual through active participation in learning.
- Basic skills in communication, technology, qualitative and quantitative analysis, and research needed for future fields of work.
- A learning environment which promotes and models global understanding and multicultural perspectives in all areas of academic, administrative, and student life.
- Perspectives on global history, issues, concerns and applications in objective and innovative ways in all programs.
Human, technical, material and experimental resources and opportunities which enhance the academic and non-academic life of the community.